PDA

View Full Version : Dope sheet not working correctly?

sonofmickel
05-20-2005, 12:42 AM
I am cloning and then parenting a rotating ring (3 rotating rings total). I then open Dope sheet to offset the starting keyframe so that they are rotating around each other. They all stay the same! I am just draging the blue marker to a later frame and then dropping it there. I have done this in LW 7.5 and it works.
LW 8.3 seems to be broken? Any help out there?
Erik

I am getting this down, really-I am!

sonofmickel
05-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Can anyone drag keyframes in the new DopeSheet? I still cannot do this! If I open the classic scene editor it works, but not with the new new DopeSheet. Al I want to do is shift keyframes down the timeline by dragging(like the Classic scene editor). Is the DopeSheet broken?

Anyone?

Dodgy
05-24-2005, 02:52 PM
Okay, you've selected them first then dragged them?

sonofmickel
05-24-2005, 05:08 PM
I open scene editor then go to the DopeSheet, then I select the little square for my layer, then I move it down the timeline to offset the starting point. Then nothing happens. The keyframe moves bu my animated layer does nothing, it remains the same. Could it be because the layer I want to move is parented to a preceding layer? I am a noob to this software. I had no problems with the classic method, maybe I will just use that.
Thanks