PDA

View Full Version : People with walk cycles?

Exception
05-11-2005, 06:28 AM
Hello!

Does anyone know where I can get models of people with walk cycles to populate an arch. viz scene?

I'm looking into Archvision RPC, but it seems a bit expensive for just 2 or 3 people who need to walk around.

Thanks in advance.

liquidpope
05-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Howdy!

I'm doing more and more character work, and the thing I need most is "extras".
I'm in the process of modeling and animating different characters doing different things, just because I need them.
I'm probably going to make several of them available to the community, but that will be a while off yet. Still gotta pay bills, dig?

What does Archvision RPC cost?

What kind of characters (exactly) are you looking for, and what do you want them doing? (Just walking, opening a door, riding a bike, drinking at a fountain, etc...)
I'm still testing more basic rigs and low poly modeling and clothing techniques, but if you're not in a huge hurry maybe I can send you a couple in a few weeks.

trick
05-11-2005, 12:04 PM
If you have people like these (http://www.axyz-design.com) with walk-cycles, please make them available as soon as you can ;)
I'm VERY interested in rigged people that either have animation inside LW or MAX, or in people that can be animated with motion-capture files (BVH)...

Exception
05-11-2005, 03:49 PM
need them in the next week or so, but thanks anyway.

For your information, I'd be happy having some ordinary people walking in a straight line. That'd be more than enough, really.

pixym
05-11-2005, 03:51 PM
I am very interrested by this kind of work and I am ready to pay for this.

liquidpope
05-12-2005, 06:09 AM
Cool, I'll get started on that again tonight.
I'm prolly gonna use motion baker. Anyone opposed to that?