PDA

View Full Version : Interface Missing?

schecterC-4
05-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Hey, I'm a newb whose been messing around in modeler for a few months. I'm now trying to work on animation and want to create skelegons in modeler. Everything I've read or seen shows "skelegons" as a hard-wired option under elements. For some reason, my LW isn't showing it. I'm running 7.5, ugh, but even so, it should clearly still have this button (I'm also missing Bezier, metaballs, etc.). I think I need to change my options somehow, but I've been trying (as well as looking online) to no avail. I've gone to configure my hotkeys (just to check) and the commands aren't even options!?! I included a screenshot of my depressingly empty Create tab and the configure keys menu. Any information would be appreciated.
Thanks

Tim Parsons
05-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Save a copy of your LWM3.cfg file to a new folder and close Modeler, Layout and the Hub. Next delete your LWM3.cfg (not your newly created copy) and restart Modeler. This should bring up the default settings of everything in Modeler including Skelegons.

Tim

evenflcw
05-02-2005, 02:49 PM
If functions are missing then you probably need to rescan/reinstall your plugins! Alt+F10 to open the Edit Plugin window, then press Scan to scan your full plugin directory. After it's done, enter the Keyboard and menu configuration panels respectively and select one of a defaults to update keys and menus.