PDA

View Full Version : white view ports in layout?

smmuck
04-30-2005, 09:00 PM
hey ppl i got a question 4 u guys. im doing an animation and now that ive built up alot of key frames, the viewports turn white when i have certain objects selected (the ones with the most key frames) how can i make this stop?
thanx
sm

WizCraker
05-01-2005, 06:47 PM
screen shot perhaps so that we know exactly what you mean.

kmscottmoore
05-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Hey smmuck,

The only behavior similar to what you have described, that I have seen, is when the video card is overloaded and freaks out. It happens in modeler more than in layout.

My only suggestions are either decrease your screen resolution, or upgrade your video card. (I haven't tried it, but decreasing the resolution on your open GL textures might help too.)

-NG-
05-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Also try to put certain objects that you are not working on for the moment, on a other render type in the viewport(bounding box etc etc) try to ghost certain objects out that your not directly working on or want to see.

WizCraker
05-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Good thing others know what you ment I was thinking it was something on the line like the White text boxes caused by insalling language packs into windows that is why I asked for screen shot.

Since they brought up the video card make sure you are at the latest driver also for you manufacturer.