PDA

View Full Version : baņo

lsddigital
04-30-2005, 06:17 PM
I go post a high resolution render very soon.
Comments will be welcome

richdj
04-30-2005, 06:22 PM
:D excellent work....... please let us see your lighting set up...

Rich

lsddigital
05-01-2005, 04:46 AM
I used just 3 lights

distant light: sun: 200%

Area Light: outside and near of window: 300%

Point light: inside, in the middle: 30% falloff lineal 3 m, and not shadows

Cesar Montero
05-05-2005, 02:02 AM
Nice render man! I like the overall composition and feeling. I like how you manage to do the soft surfaces as the toiletpaper and folded towels.

The only thing I dont like, is that whites are blown away in the hard surfaces. The green colors are well lit and nicely lighted, that doesn't happens with the whites. I think that you can improve further on the render taking some consideration in that part.

I make this critique from a photographic view, I think that the technical aspects are well managed. Try to blow away whites only when desired on highligts and borders, that can add an extra realism to yours scenes.

God job!

Ante
05-06-2005, 05:35 AM
Looks really good, could you post a bigger version to see the details.

Greets

Ante

lsddigital
05-06-2005, 06:20 AM
final render:

jhopfenblatt
05-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Looks awesome, but I have one crit (major or minor, depending on how much of a priority you give it, heheh).

The way you have the bathtub "entrance" set up makes it look more like a window than a bathtub IMO. I guess I just haven't seen many "inset" bathtubs like that before, but I concluded that the big reason why I find your setup odd is mainly due to the fact that the same wall tiling surrounds the bathtub too, thus giving it the appearance of a window. Either that, or your proportions are somewhat off and the bathtub is located a bit too high off the ground. From my experience, usually there's some difference in color and/or material when you compare a bathtub to the rest of the bathroom that the bathtub is in. But, my experience with bathroom decor is very limited, so you're probably better off taking my comment with a grain of salt. I'm basically posting because it's almost 5 in the morning and I can't go to sleep for some reason. :)

shaol
05-08-2005, 11:28 AM
I thought it was the window.

lesterfoster
05-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Nice work, but how did you get the reflection to be distorted in the mirror?? :confused:

Captain Obvious
05-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Nice work, but how did you get the reflection to be distorted in the mirror?? :confused:
A low frequency procedural bump map, most likely.

Nice image.

Nigel Baker
05-09-2005, 04:56 PM
You mean it is not a window?

Sorry lsddigital, but on first glance I too thought it was a window as well.
Not that it matters, it is still a very good job.

Thank you.

lsddigital
05-10-2005, 03:36 AM
yes, it is a window, but glasses make many reflections, and lights see bounce too many times, and get this effect.