PDA

View Full Version : VT [3] release date?

nelsonm
04-23-2003, 03:40 PM
Hello,

Any news on the release/shipping date for VT [3]?

Nelson Maldonado :cool:

ted
04-23-2003, 04:02 PM
Long before VT4.;)

SBowie
04-23-2003, 04:10 PM
Aw, that's just cruel, Ted. You'd think a guy who had an editing application named after him would have the inside track. Sheesh.

Anyway, Nelson, I don't want to speculate too much, but there's probably time for another short war in the Gulf to be settled before a release version 3 appears. (Betas may been seen here or there in much less time, but are still some little way off.)

Which reminds me -- check out this news link for latest info!

.... Al Jazzouli (http://www.theinformationminister.com/press.php?ID=612203788)

nelsonm
04-23-2003, 06:52 PM
Ok...

I guess newtek would like some development funds with the prepay they are asking for but i don't want to prepay if its going to be 6 ro 9 months before delivery. I would rather keep the interest.

RomainR
04-23-2003, 07:05 PM
I don't know about all the dealers but with Safe Harbor you pay your pre-order only when it ships. I imagine it would be likewise with other dealers.

But I'll let them jump in and confirm.

Jim Capillo
04-23-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by SBowie

Which reminds me -- check out this news link for latest info!

.... Al Jazzouli (http://www.theinformationminister.com/press.php?ID=612203788)

That's TOO funny, Steve........ :D :p :D

SBowie
04-23-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by nelsonm
Ok...

I guess newtek would like some development funds with the prepay they are asking for but i don't want to prepay if its going to be 6 ro 9 months before delivery. I would rather keep the interest. Oh, I didn't mean you should include all the blatherskiting leading up to the war, Nelson -- just the actual skirmish (it was over so fast it seems unfair to to call it a war).

Paul Lara
04-23-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by nelsonm
I don't want to prepay if its going to be 6 ro 9 months before delivery. I would rather keep the interest.

NewTek does not accept payment for a product until it is on the loading dock, and on its way to you. Pre-orders are simply a way for resellers and NewTek to gauge initial demand.

nelsonm
04-26-2003, 01:02 PM
Integrity!