PDA

View Full Version : Copy & Pasting Within Morph Targets

Psycho Zo
04-24-2005, 11:28 AM
Hey!
First off I just want to point you in the direction of my problem post: http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?t=36153

The responses I received here reflect the feedback I have received from my friends and collegues, and I would like to recommend an improvement in copy and pasting within morph targets. As I pointed out in my other post I am not aware of any possible reason for a user to copy and paste within another morph target unless they would like the geometry to remain constant. (Though I am ready to stand corrected on the matter.) So my suggestion to Newtek would be for Lightwave modeller to recognise that when copy and pasting from one target to the other, the user would like the object to remain the same untouched form instead of deforming. I also suggest that when new geometry is added in a target other than the base, all targets should hold the geometry of that new object constant, as there were no instances of the geometry prior to you just having adding it, logically I don't think the program automatically deciding how it should deform in other targets makes sense and is more of a hinderance than holding any possible use.