PDA

View Full Version : Help MY model will not load into modeler

TIMMYLYNN
04-19-2005, 03:10 PM
ok i built a droid...33or 37 layers cant remember....i think i did it with 7.5....anyway im running lastest patch of 8 and it will not load into modeler....i can hear my computer make a strange noise and then it lock up.....it loads into layout fine.......can anyone tell me if it is a user error....I would really like to work on him some more.....

Thanks

Dodgy
04-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Have you tried saving it from layout? Then loading it into modeler again?

TIMMYLYNN
04-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks Dodgy,

That really made sense and I just knew it was going to work, but guess what....same thing.....this is really weird.....anymore ideas....??????? :(

Thanks again

JamesCurtis
04-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Maybe a plugin that you used is causing the load to fail.

Just a thought.

Hoopti
04-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Load it into layout, and then save it out using one of the options such as save object copy. That should create a whole new version. It sounds like something is corrupting the file, but I'm not sure what would.

Have you added any shaders and such in layout? Have you made sure you added those same items in modeler?

Just shooting bullets to try. Hope they help.

Hoop

TIMMYLYNN
04-20-2005, 12:42 PM
No Shaders Or Anything And Get This.....the File Loads Into Modo Fine......but Still Locks Up Modeler.......baffling.....it Shouldn't Load Into Modo And Not Modeler....i Made It In Modeler.....as For Settings.....what Setting Could I Have Changed That Is Causing It To Do This...it Is Possible That I Changed Some Setting.......would Memory Allocation Cause This??????? And If So How Did I Change That.....