PDA

View Full Version : My new Website imake3d.com

Rich
04-16-2005, 12:18 AM
Hello everyone, I just finished my new website and it is located at www.imake3d.com (http://www.imake3d.com)

It contains a bunch of animations including a short story I created back in 2003 called "Tragic Magic". Make sure you have flash and quicktime installed and you will be much less frustrated while visiting. :D

Please feel free to let me know if you encounter any problems while viewing.

Thanks

-Rich

Silkrooster
04-16-2005, 02:31 AM
Very cool.
Silk

lesterfoster
04-16-2005, 09:04 AM
Nice website Rich. Everything seemed to work just fine for me. I checked out all of the links, and they all seem to work. You have a lot of good work there, and the site looks grate too. The only thing that I could see you improve on, is in your section for Certificates & Awards. It would be nice if a person could click on the certificate or an award and you get to see a bigger picture of it. And on your links page, It would be nice if whin you click on the link, that it would open the link up in a new browser instead of opening up in your website browser.

I like all of your animations and my favorite one that I would have to say is the Cottman Transmission commercial . But the one that interests me the most is the one that you called Fun with Particles. To me that looks like it could be a welding ark. Do you know of some good tutorials out there that well teach me a technique like that, as I want to make a welding animation of some kind for my boss at work.

Good job Rich. :)

Rich
04-16-2005, 10:38 AM
Thanks to both of you for checking out my site.

lesterfoster -

I have made it now so you can view my certificate & awards.

I will look into making those links pop off the page instead of going straight to them.

Also for the one labeled fun with particles. That was made using LW 5.6 using the Particle Storm plugin so the techniques I used for it will be different now. I will look into how to accomplish this using a Partigon Emitter or HV Emitter.

Thanks again for viewing :)