PDA

View Full Version : Is my copy of Lightwave missing something?

nicker
04-11-2005, 08:42 PM
I am trying to export my UV maps to paint in Photoshop and I am told I can use the Export Encapsulated Postscript option under the File menu but when I go to it it is not there and I have even looked in the menu layout options but I cant find anything. Does anyone know where this option could be hiding or do I have to add it to Lightwave somehow. ANy help much apreciated, thanks.

Nicker

ginhan
04-11-2005, 08:53 PM
under Utilities tab
then under additional on the Plugins section

nicker
04-11-2005, 09:16 PM
thanks, ya I actaully had to hunt it down under the input & output folder and add it as a plugin because it wasnt part of the interface as default for some strange reason yet it seems to be used alot.

thanks

Nicker

nicker
04-11-2005, 09:31 PM
I added the plugin to the interface but now when I try and use it, it says "custom operation failed to start" does anyone kneo how to fix this? Is there yet another file I need to add?

dgon64
04-12-2005, 11:39 AM
If you installed 8.2.1, then that's probably your problem. If you search this topic, you'll find going back to 8.2 might be your best choice. I keep seeing posts asking if eps export is still broken in 8.2.1 and until I hear otherwise for sure, I must assume that it remains broken.