PDA

View Full Version : is there a way to...?

Teedo
04-10-2005, 08:50 AM
in LW 7.0 and others, when you use the stretch or size tool for example, when you left click and drag, the mouse cursor stayed where you clicked, but in LW 8 the mouse cursor moves when you move the mouse, which doesnt let you move the mouse off the screen so you cant keep dragging, is there a way to turn this off ?
thanks

Silkrooster
04-10-2005, 09:22 PM
I have version 8.2 and I do not see a cursor when I size, stretch, or drag.
Silk

Teedo
04-10-2005, 11:22 PM
sorry i dont think i explained it properly

in 7.0 say if i make a box, then i use stretch and and left click and drag, the cursor will disappear, but i can drag left and rigiht or up and down as much as i wanted because the invisible mouse cursor stays still,
but in 8.2 when you do that, the invisible mouse cursor moves when you move the mouse, and when it reaches the edge of the screen, it cant move anymore so i have to release left moust button and move my mouse back to where i stretched it and do it again, hope you get what i mean
thanks

Silkrooster
04-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Mine works exactly like you discribe for ver 7. I think I remember mine behaving like yours is now, So it may be a config problem. I recently got screamernet up and running and that pretty much required placing the config files in a new location so they can be found over the network. So it might be possible it was fixed without me realizing it.
When I resize a box I can go from 0% to over 2,000,000,000 actually to the limit with a negetive symbol infront without having to release the mouse button.
Silk

Teedo
04-11-2005, 12:37 AM
ah okay, thanks Silkrooster
i guess I'll have a fiddle around
thanks again!

evenflcw
04-11-2005, 01:41 AM
What is your input device set to (Display Options>Interface)? If it's set to tablet it will behave in the way you describe.

Teedo
04-11-2005, 01:47 AM
omg that was it, thank you very much!