PDA

View Full Version : 3D Modellers and animators

jaxtone
04-08-2005, 01:47 AM
Hi!

I am a single producer of film, vfx, and soundscore that have one to many ongoing and future 3D projects in the pipeline. Surely I might need some help me to solve these projects. Of course its paid work and I suppose that we can work at a distance as long as you have a fast broadband connection.

Let me hear from you!

Jaxtone

drclare
04-09-2005, 05:06 AM
Hey Jaxtone, I am interested. You can email me at [email protected] My portfolio is viewable at www.vertizonticalstudios.com Thanks.

gaushell
04-09-2005, 06:41 PM
If you would like to outsource or JV with another company, let us know - you cn see our Lightwave work at www.2dimes.com

jaxtone
04-10-2005, 05:02 AM
Outside the Swedish borders doesnt matter at all as long as the 3D model files are functional.

J

Stik
04-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Jaxtone,

Let me know if I can help..need you email to send you some samples

Thanks
Stik

jaxtone
04-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Hi Stik!

If you cant put the samples out on a web page youre welcome to send me a few and I ll check them out! If they are too big better put them up on a ftp or website!

With too big I mean files over 4 mb

Jack

adrian_dis
04-12-2005, 02:37 AM
Hi,

Please take a look at these

www.dis-online.pl/portfolio/DIS_works.zip and
www.dis-online.pl/portfolio/DIS_CloseUP-TV.avi
www.dis-online.pl/portfolio/football_DIS.avi

Adrian Hofman

http://www.dis-online.pl
[email protected]

jaxtone
04-12-2005, 02:56 AM
Hi!

Ididnt have the time to download your files at the moment but I checked out your hompepages and they sure looked fine.

What I would like to do is to send an e-mail with a technical drawing of a model for you to take a look at and decide what it takes in time and money to fulfill it.

If youre interested please send a mail to

[email protected]

Triple G
04-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Hi Jack,

Just curious...are you still looking for help? I'd be happy to make myself available if you are. :)

paulmcg1
04-24-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi Jack,

Just curious...are you still looking for help? I'd be happy to make myself available if you are. :)

Yes same goes with me and im wondering if you are still looking as well :)

JamesCurtis
04-27-2005, 11:41 AM
Yeah, I'm also wondering if you are still looking for help. Missed a day or so checking this forum and didn't know you had posted.

Just in case though, you can check out my website at

http://www.jmcgraphics.com

The work on it is done solely by me.

I'd love to hear from you!

jaxtone
04-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Hi James!

Just send an email to [email protected] and Ill add you to my crew list for upcoming projects.

J