PDA

View Full Version : Student needs LightWave model for STK - will reimburse

mugnumstache
04-07-2005, 08:10 AM
Hello - I am an aerospace engineering student at Penn State, and I don't have time to learn LightWave, but I need a model to use in another program, Satellite Toolkit. I really need the mdoel soon, so I can send dimensions to anyone willing to complete the model, and I can reimburse for time spent making it a little. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Reply to this post or contact me directly at [email protected] Thanks for your time.

Brooks Miller

JamesCurtis
04-07-2005, 09:56 AM
What kind of model is it, and which format would it be needed saved/converted to? I might be interested. Is there a photo for reference or Cad dxf Files? I'm in the US.

mugnumstache
04-12-2005, 10:20 AM
I just need it in a LightWave file, I am not sure if there are different file types. It is a simple octagonal shape with solar cells and 2 booms on it. I can send you a SolidWorks CAD file or send some screenshots. Let me know if you can help. Thanks

Brooks

Matt
04-12-2005, 11:54 AM
I can convert it from SolidWorks to LightWave for you.

mugnumstache
04-19-2005, 07:20 AM
Thanks a lot - what email address should I send the SolidWorks files to? I can send them asap, I am trying to finish this for a project this semester.

Brooks