PDA

View Full Version : Maestro 1.1a NOOOOOOOOO!

badllarma
04-06-2005, 04:14 AM
What have you done to this, it is TOTALLY unworkable the new load button worked for a couple of minutes now it doesn't it goes to the defalt pannel which allows you to load the rig file but it crashing out EVERY time when you do!

The plugin is totally screwed I'm crashing out of lightwave every couple of mins and NOTHING works!! What were the bloody beta testers doing on this :confused:

I've put it in this section rather than the thrid party to let other know Don't update! yet.

ericsmith
04-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Okay, you've got to give us something to work with here.

I understand your frustration, but clearly what's going on here is not happening to everyone, so we just need to figure out what's unique about your situation.

First, I would recommend completely removing Maestro and re-installing.

If this doesn't help, then let me know:

1. What version of Lightwave you're using

2. What OS (ie, Mac or PC)

We WILL get to the bottom of this, we just need information to do it.

Eric

NanoGator
04-06-2005, 10:18 AM
Hey Andy,

Feel free to email me at brianpace at nanogator dot com. Let's see what we can do. :)

Brian

badllarma
04-06-2005, 04:59 PM
cheers guys had some dramers today the problems with the plgin was just the begining of a long day!

Right it was running of Lightwave 8.21 XP Pro SP1

Which today has been updated to SP2
After the plugin problems that is I've not had a chance to test it yet with SP2 hopefully I will just before bed tonight and I'll let you know if there is any improvments or not.
So it's

1 Lightwave 8.21
2. PC P4 2.53 with a gig of RAM
and was with XP Pro SP1

NanoGator
04-06-2005, 05:01 PM
cheers guys had some dramers today the problems with the plgin was just the begining of a long day!

Right it was running of Lightwave 8.21 XP Pro SP1

Which today has been updated to SP2
After the plugin problems that is I've not had a chance to test it yet with SP2 hopefully I will just before bed tonight and I'll let you know if there is any improvments or not.
So it's

1 Lightwave 8.21
2. PC P4 2.53 with a gig of RAM
and was with XP Pro SP1

Alrighty. :)

badllarma
04-06-2005, 06:37 PM
email sent to you and Eric Nan
Bed time!!

:eek: :)

NanoGator
04-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I haven't heard back from ya. Did you get my email?

badllarma
04-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Sorry Nan spam filter may have got it could you resend and I'll keep an eye out.

NanoGator
04-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey Andy,

I've been having a little trouble with email the last couple of days. I sent you a test message. Could you let me know if you got it?

Brian

badllarma
04-12-2005, 01:27 PM
For those intrested , althought I have had not had the time to do a full test deleting your orginal Maesro configs settings in your

C>Doc and settings> your name

BUT NOT the Licence :eek:

Seems to have solved the poblems :D

NanoGator
04-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Good good. :) Have fun, man.