PDA

View Full Version : Presets a resource?

fabmedia
03-28-2005, 03:34 PM
Are there any resources "out there" that have free preset downloads? I'm looking for more organic tissue for medical images, but I'm sure I'll be able to tweak somethings. I just don't know where to start.

riki
03-28-2005, 05:38 PM
No need to post in every section. I think Preset Central has gone, Lux Presets followed suit. You could try simplylightwave.com they might have something.

fabmedia
03-28-2005, 05:49 PM
I hear ya on the post thing, sorry.

I'm looking for organic presets or texutres that I can use for this project. It's a tough one. I've already been to simplylightwave.com and the only downloads I can get my hands on are ASCII, which is of no use. Not too sure why. But even then, there's nothing there that I can use off the top of my head.

Do you know of anyone that has completed a similar project?

KillMe
03-28-2005, 06:42 PM
grab the darktree symbiont plugin and all the presets for it - there is or was a huge repository of surfaces for it and lots of organic ones sure somethign there would have done the job

if you cant find it with google i'll have a look see if i still have it

riki
03-28-2005, 06:49 PM
These guys use Lightwave http://www.bodyonline.com.au not sure if it helps though.

fabmedia
03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
Symbiont, looks extremely cool but it seems that it's only for the PC. I'm one of the other guys.

I'll check out BodyOnline

Thank you!