PDA

View Full Version : All plug-ins were "cleared"

Cunhambebe
03-23-2005, 06:22 PM
After installing a new plug-in called "Stars", I played just a bit with that and decided to clear it out. Unfortunately, I cleared all plug-ins by mistake... How can I restore all of them without restoring the system? There must be a way to do that. Thanks in advance.

evenflcw
03-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Use the Scan Directory option inside the same panel and point it to LWs plugin directory maybe?

EDIT: After that you will probably also have to update your menues and keys by entering their respective configuration panel and picking one of the available presets or loading one of your own.

Silkrooster
03-24-2005, 12:45 AM
I recently done something similar and when loading all the plugin some of the plugins are duplicated in the additional section on the menu.
Boy I wished I had backup the config file before doing anything to the plugins, I just assumed that everything would be put back to the default location.
Silk

Cunhambebe
03-25-2005, 10:16 PM
Hi there and Happy Easter everybody!
Thanks to all (to both) lol, who took time to respond. No need to backup anything - I've found a way: Scan all plug-ins and then open edit menu and click Default - easy easy....happy happy :) All plug-ins and their respective places under "Aditional" menu were restored. (Of course if you have your own menu config. this won't help - in this case you must have a backup to let you restore your own options).