PDA

View Full Version : Freelancer Modeller Needed

kopperdrake
03-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi guys :)

I may need some help in the near future with modelling work, probably architectural work in the main, though it really could be anything from product viz to technical illustrations eventually.

First likelihood is just the grey modelling of houses, industrial offices to take the weight from my shoulders. If your style fits, or you can fit the style existing here, then texturing and rendering full developments in their environment could follow. I'm building up a good client-base that likes the 3D look of Lightwave's renders as opposed to the flat looking images that Max tends to put out in certain hands.

Ideally you would be based in the UK, I'm based in Derby, but I'll consider freelancers from abroad :) If things keep growing at the pace they are then it may even turn into a full-time post eventually.

If you're interested could you please email any examples of work, and relevant prices you'd charge (linked to an image would be helpful), to me at [email protected]

Dunk

kopperdrake
03-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Just to say, thanks guys for all the responses :) I've found someone over here to give me a helping hand, but thanks again :)

Cheers,

Dunk

shandaman
04-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Hello,
So you are no longer looking?