View Full Version : what tool does this?

Harry Houdini
04-19-2003, 08:14 PM
I know there is a tool in LW that can change the polygons around from a to b to c and so on but I can for the life of me remember which one it is. Does anyone have any idea which one it is?


John Fornasar
04-19-2003, 09:00 PM
Detail Tab - Polygons - SpinQuads

Harry Houdini
04-19-2003, 11:56 PM