PDA

View Full Version : update LW 8.2.1 in europe

Robert_05
03-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Hello LWTeam,

Look i have a problem it's seem i can't reg my version by you guys in the us for i have regged in europe.. the problem is i have been trying to download the new update for weeks now and no chance in europe why can't i also downoad in the states ?? or even reg my version by the home office USA.. ??

This of course would help solve my problem, I was told wait a day or even the day after and now it's over a week and no more replies to my questions..

If it would be possible to give us support in the european countries also when updates come out of course this would be greatly appreciated.. :p

All the best from Germany..

Robert

dgon64
03-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Just noticed your post and I would wait to install the 8.2.1 upgrade if you need epsexport since some of us have experienced problems with this plug-in. Stay with 8.2(if you've been able to get this upgrade) because I"ve had to go back to 8.2 to get this to work. No word yet from Newtek as to when this will be fixed.

Robert_05
03-15-2005, 02:04 PM
Thx dgon64, for the quick reply.. mate...

But:
If Newtek could still make it possible for us european to down directly from Newtek
it would be greatly appreciated..To be honest..

and have a good one i will wait for the next update... right now i haven't had any big problems.... :D

Cheers Robert

dgon64
03-15-2005, 10:24 PM
LOL -I haven't had a big problem either. It would just be nice to have all the plug-ins work like they're suppose to but then that's what the mind is for-to dream!