PDA

View Full Version : Rotation

jasonwestmas
03-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Um, my rotation handles in Layout are acting strangely. I'm wondering if I activated some strange mode in LW7.5d. I know it's not the world, parent, local modes, I tested it.

Here's the problem: Normally, when I have a cleared scene and click and move the rotation handles on an object the arrow cursor disappears and and I can rotate 360 degrees without having to click and move twice. I have this rigged character scene with only 4700 triangles in it, that when loaded, I can only rotate an object very little before I have to click and drag again. The cursor doesn't disappear and moves till it reaches the edge of the screen which prevents me from rotating the object any further. Any idea on what is causing this on my PC? I have a feeling it is saved in the scene file somewhere.

evenflcw
03-14-2005, 01:56 AM
Doublecheck in the General Options that Input device is set to Mouse and not Tablet.

jasonwestmas
03-14-2005, 10:16 AM
I pretty sure I check and experimented with all the display and general options

Thanks

jasonwestmas
03-14-2005, 01:00 PM
I fixed it!!! Luckily I remembered that resaving the file sometimes helps. In this case it was a problem saving with the 'divided window' view with 'center selected' turned on I turned off center selected and changed the display to quad view. I resaved and the cursor went back to normal for my scene. What a relief, that bug was annoying.