PDA

View Full Version : Spoonman Trailer #2

WilliamVaughan
03-11-2005, 06:26 AM
Spoonman is getting closer and closer to completeion....check out the latest trailer!
http://daveschool.com/spoonman/PLAYTRAILER.html

Note: If you have the last one in cache you might need to refresh the page.

Matt
03-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Absolutely AWESOME! Dare I say it, it even looks better than Batman!!! ;)

Love the style and presentation, and this is just a trailer!

Can't wait!

WilliamVaughan
03-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanx Matt...

I wouldnt say it's better then Batman....just a different Style :)

I love both projects but since the Spoonman character is from my twisted mind it's a little closer to my heart....plus you gotta love anime :)

I'm looking forward to hearing your response to the entire film.....soon....soon.

GraphXs
03-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Looks great! Like the jap anime style. Chun-Li's everywhere! :D

GraphX

Matt
03-11-2005, 12:41 PM
... from my twisted mind it's a little closer to my heart ...

It certainly is an interesting place up there! :D

marble_sheep
03-11-2005, 01:47 PM
LOL, is it implying that chicks are pure evil??? :rolleyes:

The style looks really well-done.... nicely rendered and animated... and the humor, appropriately tongue-in-cheek. I can't wait to see it! That's a talented group of students you guys have down there!

WilliamVaughan
03-11-2005, 02:23 PM
LOL, is it implying that chicks are pure evil??? :rolleyes:

The style looks really well-done.... nicely rendered and animated... and the humor, appropriately tongue-in-cheek. I can't wait to see it! That's a talented group of students you guys have down there!

The "Quints" (chics) are mere pawns in all of this....stay tuned to find out the full story :)

marble_sheep
03-11-2005, 02:38 PM
stay tuned to find out the full story :)

Can't wait! I just saw the Batman movie... very very nice. So I have high hopes for this one! Are there any "big names" in Spoonman? (like Mark Hammil and Adam West for the Batman short.)

WilliamVaughan
03-11-2005, 03:33 PM
for voices the big names would be that we got ADV Films to do the voices in both english and japanese....and ADV does just about every english dub on anime in the states :)

koots
03-12-2005, 09:24 AM
I like it a lot! there is only one thing that looks not right. I knw it must be really hard, to animate. but that newspaper does not more right. Other than that, it kicks @***@! great job and keep up the good work

Tesselator
03-13-2005, 04:26 AM
The "Quints" (chics) are mere pawns in all of this....stay tuned to find out the full story :)

Hehehehe such the tease! :D

Looking VERY good William! Is the 1st trailer still online
too btw?