PDA

View Full Version : Where is "Adjust Properties" in the "Scene Editor" of the 8.2.1 update?

Snosrap
03-03-2005, 09:18 PM
In the "Scene Editor" I wanted to change the Constant Alpha values on multi-selected surfaces and the "Adjust Properties" dialog never opened up. I tried multi-selecting render flags and it doesn't open up either, but now it seems you can just make your selections on the main panel. However, how do you go about changing multiple numeric fields at once? Anybody have any luck with this?

Thanks
Snos

MooseDog
03-04-2005, 10:18 PM
maybe you figgered this out already, but right clicking bring up a list of choices, one of which is properties adjustment panel.

curious why nt would add another click to the work flow of spreadsheeting. seems like they're going backwards on this thing.

Snosrap
03-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Thanks MooseDog! No I didn't. I thought I right, left and middle clicked on everything. I multi-selected in that little area but never right clicked. I did notice that you can left click and drag and the values change, but on my slow PC that was not to effective. I do think this Scene Editor is a nice improvement now that I know how this works. They need to have some documentation on this. Anyway thanks for the info MooseDog.

Cheers
Snos

allaboutkeys
03-09-2005, 04:42 AM
Thanks for this hint, MooseDog. I also had a hard time finding the "Adjust properties" panel.