PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have any used manuals tapes tutorials ect. for a new user.

flyboy
03-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Hello I am new to lightwave and could use some used manuals training cd's tutorials, interesting lightwave books ect. I have version 8.0 I need some thing fairly new and relevant or info that would be beneficial and useful to any version. Tell me what you have for sale and how it could help me. I would be glad to hear from experienced users who can tell me what to get to get off on the right foot . I have experience with autocad,poser 5 , photoshop 7and corel painter. But I dont have any experience with advanced 3-D programs. The models and characters that I saw in the lightwave gallery blew me away! I have some artistic talent and want to learn to create the models characters and scenes that others have learned to do. I want to learn how to do it. Any help anyone can offer would be appreciated. Are there any forum sites for new users that are really good. Im full of enthusiasm or at least something. Thanks Flyboy

prospector
03-02-2005, 06:09 PM
I have some
like 30 of them, 25, something like that, I gotta count.

Price would be same as HD Instance, so's I can get a copy.
Dunno what that is either gotta check but I know it isn't much.

All tapes cover from ver 6.5 up, so if you get these down then your probably about 75% there with LW8

prospector
03-02-2005, 06:29 PM
well just counted..33 of em
but not all LW

For LW;
Lightwave Lab...vol 1&2
Desktop Images....Model 1&2...Get Started.. Surface One, Organic modeling, Steamer, Advanced Explosions, Charector Animation,Surfacing Techniques, Kinimatics and contortions
Class on Demand...Vols...101, 201, 301, 202, 302, 203, 303.

Rest are 3 for Aura, 6 for the VT, 2 for Amiga Flyer.

So 19 are specifically LW, all are the 49 buckers so that's like 950 bucks but ya can have them for price of HD Instance.

He wants 149 but only till ver 2 comes out so Hurry before price goes up if you want them.

prospector
03-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Hey!
Just found;
Inside LW 3D
Inside LW 7
Inside LW 8
Lightwave 3D Applied

All with the CDs
And will throw them in for same price
$149.00 or whatever new price HD Instance is when Ver 2 comes out.

n0s4ra2
03-04-2005, 10:37 PM
Hi check out my eBay auctions I have some complete courseware for sale from Dan Ablan 3DGarage which teaches you just about everything.

Ones set is like 25 hours of training.
Also
Have some

Other videos and books for sale.

ebay link click here (http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZchristyQ5fskaggs)