PDA

View Full Version : NewTek Announces New Competitive Upgrade Offer

Chuck
03-01-2005, 10:00 AM
NewTek Announces New Competitive Upgrade Offer
3D Artists Get Opportunity to Try Award-Winning LightWave 3D with Special $495 Pricing on Full Commercial Licenses

NewTek is pleased to announce a limited time, best-ever competitive upgrade offer for LightWave 3D. Users of a select set of 3D graphics and design applications will be able to purchase a competitive upgrade to LightWave 3D for $495US. Current users of LightWave 3D will be able to add an additional seat at this price as well, allowing them to affordably run the software on multiple computers. The promotions are available today through NewTek authorized resellers, or directly from NewTek through April 30, 2005.

For the complete text of the press release, link to:

http://www.newtek.com/news/releases/03-01-05a.html

GoodieBR
03-03-2005, 12:34 AM
I own Animation:Master since 1999, but have not upgraded it since then, as I did not manage to figure out how to model with those patches.

Am I eligible for this competitive offer (fingers crossed), or do I have to own the current version of another software for that?

In any case, I could also ask for my boss at work to get the "additional seat", but then, the new copy would not be mine... :(

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Just got an e-mail from NewTek's Sales Dept., saying:

"Yes, the Competitive Upgrade for $495 is available for Hash Animation Master. "

So I think this answers my question! I'm a happy guy now! ;)