PDA

View Full Version : A shoe

julos
02-27-2005, 12:05 PM
I like to do some product designs from time to time, here is my second shoe : a kind of urban sneaker. :)

http://www.jt-book.com/silo/louise600.jpg

modeling in Silo :
http://www.jt-book.com/silo/shoesilo.jpg

UnCommonGrafx
02-27-2005, 01:33 PM
You're the Blue guy! Love the cartoons.

You should do a look through the forum for info on copyright info: you may see this shoe in a store this spring with no legal recourse for yourself. Get Paid, my good friend, for this is a design that would sell in urbansuburbia.

I like it. A lot.

julos
02-28-2005, 12:26 AM
thanks UnCommonGrafx,
this is just a test, and the best way for me to know if it could work is to show it. ;)
And for the copyright info, apparently it's the jungle in the footwear world, everybody can copy evrything, look at the UGG australian boot, it's been copied on and on last year. It's the logos you can't copy...

Kuzey
02-28-2005, 02:45 AM
Very cool indeed, where's the second shoe...I might have missed that one!!

Can you design a lot of these kind of shoes, soft shoes, high heels, boots etc.

I ask because my cousin just so happens to be in the female shoe business, I'll show it to him this week and see what he thinks.

Kuzey

julos
02-28-2005, 03:27 AM
Thanks Kuzey,
I only have done two shoes, just for fun actually. But if you can do a sneaker you can probably do high heels etc.. :)

Kuzey
02-28-2005, 03:58 AM
So true :)

Kuzey

UnCommonGrafx
02-28-2005, 05:59 AM
Well,
If you guys get around to doing the above shoe, make sure guys get access to them; females always get the cool shoes.

:D

lardbros
03-02-2005, 04:34 PM
To be honest i don't normally get excited by product design images, but this is the best i've seen... i love the feel of the material and the layout of the page design.

Congrats on such a complete piece of design and artwork, love it loads! It's gone into my folder of good images!! :D

Hervé
03-02-2005, 11:26 PM
he he if I was you I'd send it to LV,...... sure enough... :D