PDA

View Full Version : Megacon today and tomorrow only!

WilliamVaughan
02-25-2005, 05:04 AM
http://www.megaconvention.com/programming.asp

Friday:
The Making of Batman: New Times
The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School will premier their 10 minute animated film. Batman: New Times is a computer animated short featuring MiniMate Batman as he squares off against The Joker, Harley Quinn and Catwoman. The voice cast (who will not be present) includes Adam West as Batman, Mark Hamil as The Joker, Courtney Thorne-Smith as Catwoman and Dick Van Dyke as Commissioner Gordon. A behind the scenes reel will be shown and several of the students who created it will be on hand to answer questions.
4:10 5:00, Room 224 D & H

Saturday:
First Look: Spoon Man (Anime)
Class Director William Vaughn (along with his student animation crew) will screen a work in progress of the DAVE School latest final project. This is a classic Anime revenge story that introduces an incredible new hero; Spoon Man! Working with concept artists from Production IG, Ravensoft and more, they are creating a 5-minute all CG anime with voice talent from ADV Films. William and his class will show it to you for the first time anywhere!
2:10 3:00, Room 224 D & H

BeeVee
02-25-2005, 08:01 AM
You duplicating yourself for this event William? :)

Taken from the page:

First Look: Spoon Man (Anime)
William Vaughan and Class Director William Vaughn (along with his student animation crew) will screen a work in progress of the

:)

B

pnelson
02-25-2005, 08:18 AM
I'll call him.. Mini-Will

Philip

Wickster
02-25-2005, 12:23 PM
sweet... i wish i could go, but i'm all the way over here on the left coast. how about attending the san diego comic con. please!!!