PDA

View Full Version : Character : Victor

astro-sanchez
02-22-2005, 06:26 PM
this is victor from corpse bride tim burton movie
it's awhile til that movie comes out but i saw the preview for it and though might be fun to make something....

posed and things i'm done with the model but i want to give him a little scene to go in
just don't have any ideas :rolleyes:

:D

http://sterafilms.com/images/vpose1.jpg

Eros
02-22-2005, 10:44 PM
That's pretty cool, I can't wait for that movie to come out. Maybe you should pick a scene from that movie ( ****, I forgot the name of it ) with the headless horseman. Both movies share the same creepiness...

BTW I'm in Orlando too!!!

cheers!

red_eyes23
02-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Really nice,a a great personality.

wingep
02-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Definately captured the Tim Burton feel.

//That's pretty cool, I can't wait for that movie to come out. Maybe you should pick a scene from that movie ( ****, I forgot the name of it ) with the headless horseman. Both movies share the same creepiness... //

Sleepy Hollow ;)

Nathaniel

peteb
02-25-2005, 04:33 AM
You've got the model pretty spot on from what I can remember. Like others said i think you should make a whoe scene

Pete B

buuzzz
02-25-2005, 10:41 AM
That's cool, good job, i like it :)

astro-sanchez
02-25-2005, 05:51 PM
thanks all :D

yeah should do a little envoirment kinda thing... watched sleepyhollow too even (might make a character based on something from that)
but no scene ideas i'm usually pretty bad at thinking up/finishing those anyway :P

etobiason
02-26-2005, 09:52 AM
Great work. I just sent you an email about a modeling job that pays well but needs a fast turnaround, and the style is right up your alley. I sent it through your website, just posting here in case it links to a personal email that you might get sooner.

-e

salomon
02-27-2005, 02:44 AM
looks really cool, great work