PDA

View Full Version : Keybord Shortcut Not working

TopGun
04-17-2003, 10:47 AM
When I capture video (usually cut up an hour long video into small pieces). "return" is supposed to start and stop the capture. Well IF I can get it work at all, it works a couple of times and then it won't. Am I doing anything wrong? Also, I need to advance the timeline 1 second quite abit which is "control/arrow" which works going backwards 1 second but does not work going forward one second. And yes my right arrow works for everything else.?

Scott Bates
04-17-2003, 12:16 PM
When I capture video (usually cut up an hour long video into small pieces). "return" is supposed to start and stop the capture. Well IF I can get it work at all, it works a couple of times and then it won't.
Have to make sure the Capture module has the "focus" whenever you hit Enter. If you have a proc amp open for example and are making adjustments as you capture you need to click on an empty spot on the Capture panel before hitting Enter to ensure that it's the active module.

Also, I need to advance the timeline 1 second quite abit which is "control/arrow" which works going backwards 1 second but does not work going forward one second.
Works here fine. Which software version are you running?

TopGun
04-22-2003, 09:38 AM
That's what I was thinking, so I even went so far as to close everything but capture. Still, it will work a couple of times and then just stop working.?