PDA

View Full Version : class video project: How a fuel cell works

rAT_mAN
02-16-2005, 12:03 AM
I got this assignment in class to research an upandcomming technology and i thought id spice it up a bit by doing a short video in lightwave, alot more fun than an essay. the zipped movie file attached is reallly crappy and tiny though, i dont have any online space so i had to make it small enough to upload to the forums my apollogies (in windows media player, just bump up the video size to 200% and it will look a bit larger than a postage stamp lol).

Cesar Montero
02-16-2005, 12:12 AM
I got this assignment in class to research an upandcomming technology and i thought id spice it up a bit by doing a short video in lightwave, alot more fun than an essay. the zipped movie file attached is reallly crappy and tiny though, i dont have any online space so i had to make it small enough to upload to the forums my apollogies (in windows media player, just bump up the video size to 200% and it will look a bit larger than a postage stamp lol).

I hope you got an A++ because it is cool! I like the camera angles :)

prospector
02-16-2005, 12:23 AM
Love that music :D

If I was to do anything the maby some water spray at the end there, or a more liquidy look when the arrow changes to h2O.
Great tho

rAT_mAN
02-16-2005, 08:16 AM
Thanks cesar, and prospector for the nice feedback. i dont know what kind of grade i got for it, but everyone seemed to like it. And, i like the idea of the splashing H20. when i have more time ill probably add some more glittery effects and maybe a more realistic lightbulb with a filament and glow, but i only had a weekend to to this and im happy with the way it turned out.