PDA

View Full Version : NewTek Europe user meeting at 3D Festival

BeeVee
04-17-2003, 02:47 AM
Hi all,

NewTek Europe will be hosting a user meeting at this year's 3D Festival. We will have the first ever public presentation of the Video Toaster [3] in Europe and demos of LightWave. William "Proton" Vaughan and I will be on hand to share a beer with users.

Early registrants to the event will be entered into a prize draw to win a full licence of LightWave.

You can register for the event here: http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/3dfestival/3dfestival_uk.html

See you in Denmark!

All the best,

ingo
04-17-2003, 05:55 AM
Great, looking forward to meet you all. But only a demo of William, i thought he is there in real person ? ;)

BeeVee
04-17-2003, 05:58 AM
Better now? :)

B

ingo
04-17-2003, 08:02 AM
Yup better, now even i understand it. :)

BeeVee
04-30-2003, 02:39 AM
Just wanted to let people in here know that a ticket for the 3D Festival isn't necessary in order to attend our user meeting, in case the thought of having to pay to attend was putting anyone off. We actually have tickets for entry to the Expo the following day for people attending our user meeting anyway.

That's not to say that the 3D Festival is not worth the money! Having been an attendee for the last few years I can confirm it as the most important 3D event of the year outside of SIGGRAPH.

Anyway, try to come, won't you? :)

B

DarkGungal
02-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Wow, That is GREAT! Must experience the Wave in this beautiful city:-)

Captain Obvious
02-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

(Someone had to say it!)