PDA

View Full Version : Resizing Procedurals

madjester
02-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Hello all.

I have acumulated a bin of procedural surfaces that I find useful for, well, everything. But the problem I have is that they are all different sizes, the co-ordinates for the layers I mean.

I thought I found a plugin a long time ago that allowed multiple layers to be resized all at once but I can not find it.

Any suggestions here? I'm sure people run into this all the time.

-NG-
02-15-2005, 11:33 AM
I don't know if this is what you mean, and if it will work but....(and i geuss it's a bug) When i multi select surfaces in the surface editor and and apply a texture to one of the surfaces(bottom for example), that texture is added to all the other surfaces selected also.

I've had this with assigning a uv map on a surface in the bump channel of that surface(bottom uv), all other surfaces that where selected also used the same uv map that i added to one of the channels(top surface whas top uv, but got replaced by bottom uv), although i whas only editing the bump channel of 1 particular surface(bottom surface).

You can turn this into a trick and try to rezise the maps, if you know what i mean with the above.

SplineGod
02-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Kevin Philllips has a plugin that does that I believe - http://www.kevman3d.com

madjester
02-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Ah, thats the one.
No more fiddlin with each layer.

Thanks SplineGod.