PDA

View Full Version : previewing a rendered sequence

twine
02-15-2005, 07:10 AM
HI, im new to LW (one week) have been getting on ok with the steep learning curve but have a question. I have done a little 60 frame animation, with textures etc. and a medium anti alias level. Nothing special, just trying to figure it all out. So I hit the render scene button and the result is 60 frames starting from 0001 1 to 0060 60 (all unnamed). So at this point I would just like to view the animation to see how it looks. I just cant figure out where to go from here?
If anyone could perhaps suggest which part of the manual I should be looking at next, or even give me a clue as to what to do next I would appreciate it. :confused:

DMarkwick
02-15-2005, 07:58 AM
Looks like you chose "Save RGB" under the render options/Output files, which gives you individual frames. These frames must be assembled into an animation, usually by another application, but LW can do it.

Either:

Load your sequence into LW as a backdrop & in render options choose Save animation instead of Save RGB, (choose your file format & codec too)

or

Render the sequence again, this time choosing Save animation instead of Save RGB.

twine
02-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks, that sorted it. :)