Cesar Montero
02-13-2005, 05:59 PM
Days ago I had a terrible flu. This gave me the idea of doing the following:

starbase1
02-14-2005, 03:42 AM
I like the guy on the right!

veljko
02-14-2005, 05:01 AM
i like it! something good to come out of the flu! But its a composition no-no to have more room in the bottom part of the image then on the top. You see how the head is allmost touching the end of the image, but you have lots of space between the foot and the bottom part of the image.
You should allways make this the other way around- less space on the botom and more on the top- this for shure goes for character image.
:)
this goes specially for the character on our left. This composition makes him "float"- its like he is hanging from an invisible point on the top of his head. See how the character on our right if standing more firmly on the ground (visualy offcourse)

hope this helps!

Cesar Montero
02-14-2005, 07:12 AM
You should allways make this the other way around- less space on the botom and more on the top- this for shure goes for character image.
:)
this goes specially for the character on our left. This composition makes him "float"- its like he is hanging from an invisible point on the top of his head. See how the character on our right if standing more firmly on the ground (visualy offcourse)

hope this helps!

Thanks veljko! I too sensed something strange in the composition, but didn't realized about it. I'm new in making characters hehe, but I like it. Thanks for the advice! :)

Just to be curious. I know a guy with the nickname of Otacon that has your same image but with a less fat and brown cat. What is with the cat?hehehe, where does that little guy comes from?