PDA

View Full Version : How many VT2 systems are there?

bbeanan
04-16-2003, 09:38 PM
Just a quick question... how many VT2 systems are there in the USA.... How many in the World?

Kurt_Henning
04-16-2003, 10:09 PM
newtek is a privately held company.

therefore, they do not have to publish a public annual report from which one could extrapolate the speculative sales data.

This being said, I was at a newtek XXXmas party when they were in KansASS (a SMASHING part BTW) and a guy who is still with newtek said he thought that they had sold over 30,000 Amiga Toasters.

so, with that existing user base, I would guess there are......................................

who knows?

How many licks to get to the center of a charm's blow-pop?

ted
04-17-2003, 05:06 PM
I actually did the "How Many Licks" test, (when I was younger and had tiem to kill).
I think it was about 1300. Of course, I have a very gentle lick, or at least that's what I'm told.:p

bbeanan
04-17-2003, 05:08 PM
ok... to much info there

weaponsInspecto
04-18-2003, 07:34 AM
Whatever the numbers are, they are growing. And more importantly are the quality of the users. The VT[2] users are an exceptional group of professionals. As evidenced by Ted's NAB Toast party, VT[3] users are not elitist snobs, like some other product users we all know. VT[3]'ers are a helpful and generous group of people.

SBowie
04-18-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by weaponsInspecto
As evidenced by Ted's NAB Toast party, VT[3] users are not elitist snobs, like some other product users we all know. VT[3]'ers are a helpful and generous group of people. Who drink beer ... I like that :-)