PDA

View Full Version : Make Skelegons Command in Modeler

Lowly Designer
02-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Hi guys,

I'm experiencing a little trouble and rather than trawl through a manual I thought I'd try the forum instead.

I'm trying to find the 'Make Skelegons' command that the lightwave help refers to when instructing how to create skelegons from a row of points in modeler.

All I'm trying to do is create a chain of skelegons in modeler from a row of points. I'm using LW8.2 on the mac. I don't think it's refering to the layout side of things as this should be possible within modeler.

Any help would be appreciated thanx in advance. Also sorry if I got the incorrect forum.

evenflcw
02-12-2005, 04:17 PM
That command might be called "Skelegonize" in the actual menues. And it doesn't work on just points. You'll need to create a spline first, then skelegonize the spline.

Lowly Designer
02-12-2005, 04:26 PM
can you tell me where to find the menu command or where it's buried so I can add it to my menus?

evenflcw
02-12-2005, 05:02 PM
In the Menu configurator ( Alt + F10 ) just do a search for Skelegon to find all instances that has a word starting with that. If you can't find any, I would doublecheck that a have teh correct file in the plugin directory and that it has been installed ( Alt + F11 ). Look for the entry Make Skelegon or the file xgon.p.

Lowly Designer
02-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanx I found the command - now I just have to get it to work!!! :-)

Cheers!!!