PDA

View Full Version : scene replay

Bassbloke2000
04-16-2003, 05:30 PM
Hello,

why is it when i load up a scene in lightwave and play it like they did on the VT demo VHS tape (i.e. the stage scene) that all I get is wireframe when i play it?

Do I need to render it or what? I admit that I am actively trying to learn lightwave at least to the point that I can do intros and spinning titles over a background while importing my EPS logos from macromedia freehand (which I am getting fairly good at using). But it seems the buck stops when I try to take it to the lightwave level and import them in, i just want to paste them in and see a quick title intro I can use until i get up to speed. I am not trying to be a pixar animator, just a videographer who want a few cool tools in his corner (for now at least).

If someone could help me over this hump, i would be much appreciative. I just want to save this stuff so I can throw a decent looking metallic logo into the toaster edit and go on with life.

Thanks

[email protected]

Rei
04-16-2003, 05:36 PM
there is a forum for LW problems please use that not here. However you will need to render all the movies to get motion pictures. then you can toast.

Rei

Lamont
04-17-2003, 02:31 PM
It's Bounding Box threshhold in display properties.