PDA

View Full Version : 8.2 Scene Editor - DopeSheet ???

blabberlicious
02-02-2005, 05:46 AM
1. Any LW gurus care to tell me if there is a way to map some of the Dopetrack function to Keys? Having to drill down a pop up every time I want to UNDO or DELETE, or Expand all Child items is really annoying...

2. Why is there no UNDO functions for Cutting/Deleting Keys in Dopetrack, only for moving them (and then, only if you keep the selection active). Lose the selection, and Dope can't UNDO, even if you didn't edit other keys. Crazy.

3. Finally FTLOG, please tell me what the Scene Editor REVERT button does?

It certainly doesn't revert mass edits you make - I have asked NT many times, but not got a reply.

Many thanks

Exception
02-04-2005, 03:42 AM
Yuh, why is there no undo for removing objects, deleting channels, removing texture maps, changing surface properties, changing backdrop colors, removing carefully set up plugins, and sooooo on....

the undo in Layout is quite the laughing stock...

RexVectar
03-02-2005, 09:34 AM
Sorry to dig this thread up but this really frustraits me as well (esp no dope sheet undo), should it be assumed that the undo problems are on the Newtek 'todo' list and are being worked out or should someone put in a feature request (Has someone already put in a request ?).

Dodgy
03-02-2005, 10:59 AM
I imagine since each part of lyout will have to made undo able, this will creep in with each revision....

Cman
03-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Sorry to dig this thread up but this really frustraits me as well (esp no dope sheet undo), should it be assumed that the undo problems are on the Newtek 'todo' list and are being worked out or should someone put in a feature request (Has someone already put in a request ?).

If everyone put in a request for this, perhaps it would get fixed sooner before later.

brap
03-02-2005, 04:56 PM
If everyone put in a request for this, perhaps it would get fixed sooner before later.

Email sent.
Yeah, hard to understand why multiple undo was not included in the original release. Hopefully another point update won't go by without this being addressed.