PDA

View Full Version : New Hampshire Lightwave Meeting

flyeredits
01-27-2005, 10:57 AM
Well I guess its a good time to have a new New England Lightwave user group. I have secured a space and time courtesy of Blaine Holm of Video Hardware Services.

When: Tuesday Feb. 15th 7pm-9:30pm

Where: Video Hardware Services 250 Commercial St. Suite 4011 Manchester, NH

I will post again soon with more details.

Rob Boyce

koots
01-28-2005, 10:38 PM
I am interested. I have never been to one of these meetings, what kind of things happen there? Is this something i should bring a PC to? That would be very tough for me, but I really have interest. Please keep me posted.
-Jonn

By the way, where are you located? I live in Keene NH about an hour from manchester.

avezeau
02-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Is this meeting still going to happen? I live in Dover and would like to attend.

spec24
02-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Is this meeting still going to happen? I live in Dover and would like to attend.

Hey avezeau - I live in Dover too! Unfortunately I will not be able to attend, not on a Tuesday evening. :(

JAW
02-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Heya,

nice to see another NE. user group, I used to attend the 1 in Boston were I live, but they all have been disbanded. What size is your group? :)

koots
02-13-2005, 08:52 PM
2 days away, and I do not know anything about this meeting...

avezeau
02-14-2005, 08:05 AM
I guess just show up and be prepared for anything...It sounds like "flyeredits" is heading this meeting up...maybe he or she has an agenda planned...maybe just a free-for-all-anything-goes meeting...

See you there if you head on down.

flyeredits
02-15-2005, 07:43 AM
Tonight - 7 - 9:30 pm

Nothin fancy, just an informal get together of LW folk. Video Hardware Services is the place, you can get directions here:

http://www.videohardware.com/html/directions.html

There will be a xeon with 8.2 and a projector for sharing LW knowledge and don't forget to bring examples of your latest LW creations.

See you there!

Rob Boyce

Video Hardware has been nice enough to host this event and is an authorized Newtek Dealer check out the website.

lunarcamel
02-15-2005, 08:09 AM
I can't make it to this one but if all goes well maybe I'll see you all next time ;)

avezeau
02-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Somethings came up today that prevent me from attending tonight. I am, however, looking forward to the next meeting. Please just post the next date , time, and location.

Blaine Holm
02-15-2005, 01:50 PM
*this is Rob Boyce using Blaine's logon*

Is anyone here planning on attending?
7pm-9:30pm tonight
Come on down to:
Video Hardware Services
250 Commercial St. Suite 4011
Manchester, NH

See you there
Rob Boyce

For those of you planning on attending next month
plan on the third Tuesday which is again the 15th
(of March) again here at Video Hardware.

freshdb
02-15-2005, 08:37 PM
Could we here a rundown on how the meeting went?

spec24
02-16-2005, 08:22 AM
Yeah, how did it go? Many people show? I would personally like to vote for a weekend meeting, but hey.

koots
02-16-2005, 06:36 PM
I second that. I would have gone, but I can't just drop everything and go on a days notice. Now that I have a full time job, time just does not allow that. I wish i knew more about this a week before...

DeathsHead
02-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Hello fellow aliens...

I too, was wondering how everything went at the meeting? I would have loved to have been able to attend but unforntunately I'm working the 3rd shift these days and wouldn't you know it, Tuesday nights is one of my nights and do to having to watch my kids during the day it only leaves me a few hours before going into work in which I can sleep.

I too, would very much be interested in a weekend time'slot. Even if it were early mornings. But having a Usergroup in the general area is more important in the end. "I just wish it was easier for me to attend."

I look forward to hearing everyone's take on the meeting ?

Death'

:cool:

DeathsHead
02-21-2005, 11:08 PM
Well from the lack of responce I'm going to guess that nobody showed up for the meeting...

I hope that this isn't the case...

Death'

:cool: