PDA

View Full Version : Wrinkle v2.0 has been released! Great movie showing shape preset manager in work!

Sensei
01-25-2005, 02:42 PM
Hello!

Wrinkle v2.0 has been released today.

The new great features:
- preset manager for storing on disk wrinkle shapes as promised one year ago on Flay.com!
- preset are edited directly in plug-in numeric window in thumbnail preview!
- support for unlimited vertices polygons.. no need to split >4 vertices polygons before running Wrinkle!
- support for vertex maps, any kind, including UV map, and weight map.. movie shows this is true world

http://wrinkle.trueart.pl

Best Regards!

chikega
01-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Is this a free upgrade for existing users? :)

Sensei
01-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Is this a free upgrade for existing users? :)

Well, making Wrinkle v2.0 took much more time and energy than I wanted to spend on it, so it's not completely for free, but for additional $20 for upgrade between major versions v1.x -> v2.x.. But I think it's worth this price, and I believe that you will share this opinion after upgrading.. ;) If you were satisfied with Wrinkle v1.x definitely you will be satisifed with the new one!

If you or other registered Wrinkle user is interested please use following links instead of TrueArt shop:

Windows users: https://secure.reg.net/product.asp?ID=14830&TemplateID=-1
Macintosh users: https://secure.reg.net/product.asp?ID=14831&TemplateID=-1

riki
01-26-2005, 12:56 AM
Can you upload the videos in a different format? I'm not able to view AVIs with MP42 Codec on OSX.

Sensei
01-26-2005, 06:07 AM
Can you upload the videos in a different format? I'm not able to view AVIs with MP42 Codec on OSX.

What codec on OS X has good compression and works well.. ? Which do you suggest to use?

riki
01-26-2005, 06:12 AM
I think Sorenson3 is quite good.

Sensei
01-26-2005, 08:49 AM
I think Sorenson3 is quite good.

Do you know where to download sorenson 3 codec for Windows capable to encode for free? On the producent home page they want $300 for it, and I don't think so this plug-in will earn for Macintosh registrations even such amount of money..

Anyway I changed Microsoft MPEG-4 codec to XVID MPEG-4 and file is now 300-400 KB smaller (and faster to download)..

Mr_Bester
01-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Do you know where to download sorenson 3 codec for Windows capable to encode for free? On the producent home page they want $300 for it, and I don't think so this plug-in will earn for Macintosh registrations even such amount of money..

Anyway I changed Microsoft MPEG-4 codec to XVID MPEG-4 and file is now 300-400 KB smaller (and faster to download)..
If you have something that will encode Quicktime, it is included in that.
Dug

riki
01-26-2005, 03:53 PM
Yeah Sorenson Squeeze is a bit expensive. Sorenson3 comes included with QuicktimePro. I think MP42 is an older format, it is possible apparently to view them on a Mac but I think just OS9. DivX is also a good option.

Many thanks for redoing those, about to download em now.

Sensei
01-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Yeah Sorenson Squeeze is a bit expensive. Sorenson3 comes included with QuicktimePro. I think MP42 is an older format, it is possible apparently to view them on a Mac but I think just OS9. DivX is also a good option.

Many thanks for redoing those, about to download em now.

Let me know if you're able to watch them on your Mac, I would like to know that everything is ok..

riki
01-26-2005, 05:29 PM
No luck,I'm still getting the dreaded white screen. I wsas looking at an AVI earlier today on Spinquads that had been done with DivX