PDA

View Full Version : 'Stuck' with code ! ... plz help me out !

-EsHrA-
01-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Hi all,

I'm stuck here with a piece of code that is a port of a plugin (shader) coming from c4d. I got this code from the original author. (i will let you know more about it if you (pm) contact me.)
Since i am no programmer i cannot finish it and the task was given to me to finish it and get it out because the guy who wrote it (lscript) is too busy with other stuff.

So, i am looking for people with time on their hands and an understanding of lscript (shading) and C++ because eventually i'd like to see the plugin as a .p format.
The lscript IS working allready but is terribly slow and still has allot of bugs and even stuff not implemented yet that should.

When finished, this plugin will be freeware so everybody can use it.
Ofcourse you will be given full credit together with the original author, my friend who started this lscript and me.

let's say im the beta-tester... uhm..

i know some guys who could do the trick, Lynx, Antii, Pipari but there are probably allot more of you genious coders out there.

oke, well... i'd love to hear something soon from a 'serious' person so we can get this puppy out.

thank you,

mlon

Karmacop
01-24-2005, 04:35 PM
You might be ab;e to find some help at http://www.splinecage.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1