PDA

View Full Version : 8.2 & the graph editor is still a killer

Zibi
01-21-2005, 07:17 AM
I reported this bug back in November and was rather hoping it may have caught the 8.2 express but I guess not

When working on key frames (usually bezier handles) in the graph editor window then go to click anywhere on the main Lightwave window this blows the whole system -ie you get the little japanese black panel of doom that apple claim you shouldn't get with OSX because it's sooo stable (may arse)

twin 2.0gig g5 with 1gig ram and gefarce fx 5200

ddaniels
01-25-2005, 02:55 PM
I have tried to simulate your problem many times and cant get OSX to crash at all

NanoGator
01-25-2005, 03:04 PM
I have no clue if this is related or not, but I'll throw it out:

I had a Master Class plugin I wrote for PC that I was running on the Mac. When a certain command was called, it'd blow LW away. Turns out, the command was an LScript Commander command designed to make Graph Editor show something. I'm fuzzy on the details, but something like "Show whatever's selected in GE". Anyway, if GE was closed, it caused a crash.

I don't know if this is related or not, but I thought Id' throw it out in case you have any plugins running or something that might do something similar. For the record, I don't think OSX is the cause of the problem...