PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle Pro VT4 Presets

DefcomDMC
01-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Has any one stumbled across (or made) some presets for the Shuttle Pro?

Paul Lara
01-19-2005, 01:14 PM
You can make your own, buy going to the 'custom' setting, and pointing it to vt4.exe. Then set buttons to equal the hotkeys you wish to trigger.

ScorpioProd
01-19-2005, 01:42 PM
Once upon a time, Newtek said they were going to make them...

Ivan
01-19-2005, 01:53 PM
I believe that one of the Jims that we have here made one for VT3 and posted it. It works well with VT4 by just pointing it to VT4 instead of VT3. here is the link to the thread that has the VT3 zip file. Shuttle Pro (http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15816&highlight=shuttlepro)

Don't forget to download the latest drivers for it as well because it ShuttlePro 2 lets you do macros which means multiple keystrokes on a single button, very handy.

Ivan

SCS5
01-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Unfortunately, it ( the one Newtek Zipped) doesn't work with the original Shuttle Pro, only Shuttle Pro2. :mad:

Ivan
01-20-2005, 03:25 PM
Did you download the latest driver? I thought I had it working on a silver Shuttle Pro, I thought that was the original. On a positive note, you can always create your own presets because Shuttle Pro works with key strokes. F1 brings up all the keyboard short cuts and if you want a list of other keyboard short cuts you can get them in the folder called VT4/Skins/ResourceLibrary/DedicatedHotkeys.

You should be able to make a number of presets. I have a preset for editing stills, one for capture, one for multicam video editing, etc.

Ivan