PDA

View Full Version : VT3 Training Video

pnelson
04-14-2003, 10:34 PM
I will soon be shooting a VT3 Training Tape to be released when the VT3 is Officially available...

What do you guys want to see? I will try to cover all topics that you guys are interested in seeing!

Please e-mail any and all suggestions.

Have a great week,
Philip Nelson
Host
Video Toaster/Aura Class on Demand Training Tapes.

ted
04-15-2003, 09:35 AM
Howdy Phillip. The new TEd applications would be the most important since there are so many new features.
I think Aura still intimidates many people so some quick start lessons on Aura would be helpful.
Then CG tips and tricks.
Don't forget some LightWave stuff. At least how to get simple animated logs'w with highlights. There are a lot of LW books out there, so you might not need much indepth stuff.

Let us know when their out. I'll be bringing in some new people in the next few months, so I'd love to have some good training tapes.

Thanks!

Scott Bates
04-15-2003, 10:16 AM
Any and all of the new & enhanced features and a complete tour of the revamped CG, all incorporating as many (brief) how-to's as you can fit in. As someone on the Safe Harbor mentioned, having it available on DVD with chapters for at least the major sections would be really nice and worth a few (?) extra bucks to me. Looking forward to whatever you come up with.

Videolink
04-25-2003, 12:49 PM
Hey Philip
definitely the video spline editor
woah!
Is it cool or what?
Bruce

D.Smith
05-05-2003, 02:14 AM
Hello Phil,

It would be great, if you can show the best way to get clear Slo-Mo in TED.

The technique below sure makes an incredible difference in the sharpness of a Slo-motion clip.
But it stutters when I applied it.

If you could demo how to get this sharpness, and retain smooth playback of the clip, I think everyone would use it!!!

Romain Rouveyrollis - Apr 16, 2003 at 6:53pm

Here is something I stumbled upon by accident.

When doing slowmotion for video clips I often end up with the video looking a bit defielded or blured a bit. By going to the edit panel then to the positioning panel. now while holding down the control key you want to nudge the bottom just a little bit. You'll see the Y get a value of -1.

Now when you playback the slowmotion videoclip it should be nice and crisp.

At least that's what happens on my T[2].

;)

pnelson
05-05-2003, 08:15 AM
Dave,

Thanks for the tip! I'll try it out!

See Ya,
Philip Nelson