PDA

View Full Version : 3D Animated Feature in LOS ANGELES COUNTY

rapscallion
01-18-2005, 09:09 AM
hei...hi...I'm working with a company that has given me an excellent opportunity to produce a 3 minute trailer for an upcoming 3D animated feature film...I'm looking for concept designers, character modelers, environment creators, character riggers, character animators and one extremely knowledgable problem solver/expression wizard...this project is definitely paid and will start immediately and carry through until May for the trailer and possibly for another 18 months past that if our parent company likes the trailer enough to give us the go ahead for full production...this will be a small crew with a big job...but it can also be an awesome opportunity for the few who get involved...again, this is not a freebie...there is definitely pay - and reasonably good pay at that...but please keep in mind that we are only looking for the most creative and upbeat people...though our approach will be lean and mean, the results need to be competitive with the best in the business...think Blue Sky Studios, but even smaller :) hehehee...so...who's ready?!?!?! this project is being produced in Los Angeles County...our current offices are in Glendale, but we may relocate once we have our team in place and accurately assess our need for space...either way, we will stay in LOS ANGELES COUNTY...if you are not local, we might still be interested in hearing from you, but only if relocating quickly is something and you can and would do...as mentioned earlier, this project is ready to roll right now, so we can't wait too long to lock down our staff...please reply with LINKS TO YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO/DEMO...if you are unable to send a link, email me for an address - but keep in mind that we are crewing fast on this thing, so don't wait too long!!!

...alright...thanks for reading everyone...I really look forward to assembling this team and making some amazing artwork...

...wishing the best...

...Justin.Paul.Ritter...
...Producer/Writer/Director/Editor/Digital Artist...
[email protected]