PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes 230 sl 1966

vsele
01-16-2005, 05:35 AM
Hi there,

I'm newbie on this forum and I want to know your opinions about my last car model.
Cheers Done01

Neuroup
01-16-2005, 03:44 PM
For me this still is great. Your model is very very good. But i think you should work for a tires especially caps is invisible.
Change a tires and caps and your render will be fantastic.

Bye!!

Neuroup
01-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Ps.You know now i'm in Siena on Erasmus exchange programm and can you tell me how big is lw community in Italy ??

vsele
01-16-2005, 04:20 PM
For me this still is great. Your model is very very good. But i think you should work for a tires especially caps is invisible.
Change a tires and caps and your render will be fantastic.

Bye!!

Thank you, Neurop ....you are right about tires...ehehehee; I haven't spent more time in details....regarding LW comunity in Italy I think that there aren't a lot of people which uses and knows LW. Here is more used Max....

Sorry if my english could be wrong...and

cheers

vsele

Lewis
01-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Looks very very good, beside few surface tweaks i'd "park" in different position (form left to right) to get car in better position.

vsele
01-17-2005, 02:19 AM
Looks very very good, beside few surface tweaks i'd "park" in different position (form left to right) to get car in better position.

Hi Lewis,

thank you for your appreciations even because I know the level of your work....in regard to the park , I haven't no choice because I must adjust the car at the photo and not, at the opposite, shot the picture just for the compositing...ehehehehe.

Cheers

vsele

Neuroup
01-17-2005, 08:54 AM
about community of Lw in Italy. You know i'm leaving now in Siena and i saw in Kiosk one magazine about graphics 3d and there was something about LW. Second reason why i'm asking about it is that i was looking for job in gfx 3d in italy and i didn't find anything for graphics artists who are using lw.

bye!!

vsele
01-17-2005, 01:08 PM
about community of Lw in Italy. You know i'm leaving now in Siena and i saw in Kiosk one magazine about graphics 3d and there was something about LW. Second reason why i'm asking about it is that i was looking for job in gfx 3d in italy and i didn't find anything for graphics artists who are using lw.

bye!!

Hi neurop

as I already told , you will have a problems finding a great LW community in italy and at the same time I don' t think that you have easy life looking for a job in gfx 3D here especially working in LW..... Max and Maya are the most diffused.
I have the same problems , and , after two years, I haven't solved my situations.....so good luck also for you.

bye :)

vsele

p.s. if you are interested in, visit my personal website and the gallery at www.3dl.it (http://www.3dl.it)

vsele
01-26-2005, 10:12 AM
Hi my last renders....comments and critics are welcome :)

Neuroup
01-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Hello!
Now you model of Mercedes 230 sl is perfect for me. Very good work.

bye!!

vsele
01-28-2005, 03:46 PM
Hello!
Now you model of Mercedes 230 sl is perfect for me. Very good work.

bye!!
Thank for your appreciations mate....soon I'll post something different.... :)