PDA

View Full Version : Interlace Problem

operation
01-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi,
I have rendered some pic in video format ( TV ) and I hav got some interlace problem. Of course, I choose the good frame order, but it seams to be a bug for me coming from LW. I read in an other post, there is a frame order problem in the version 8.0.1.
Do you have a tips to reorder it ?

byronpetch
01-17-2005, 05:41 AM
Hi

Can you explain in more detail the problem you are having?

MP

Axis3d
01-17-2005, 06:04 PM
If you have field-rendered your footage and it plays back stuttery. You can bring the footage into After Effects into a composition and move the layer up by one pixel. When you render it out, the fields will be "re-ordered". It should then play back fine on a monitor.

operation
01-17-2005, 06:17 PM
thanks for your help ,

I rendered both way ( odd and even field) I still have flicking picture on the monitor ...

I swapped the field with AfterEffect... same pblm ... I had to render without field and smooth filter ( posteffect) to make it work.

That's why I want to if some of you had this pblm ( as I told you I read about something like that in a post on this forum ... but I can't find it ... it was something about LW 8.2 request post). I will try to read them one by one.

operation
01-17-2005, 06:48 PM
I read in the LW8.2 update page this:

corrected bug in Layout:

Field rendering loses object IDs, resulting in flickering between fields.

maybe my pblm ... I will wait the update. No more broadcast render until a corrected version.

thanks to you !