PDA

View Full Version : Bringing Morphs into Layout

Betsy
01-11-2005, 10:07 AM
I am having trouble getting endomorphs I have created in modeler to show up in layout. I create the endomorph in its own layer in modeler, then send all the layers to layout. There are five layers in the model but when I turn to layout, only the first four show up and the one with the morph, doesn't even show up.

I send it over with the morph activated instead of the 'base' but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Am I missing a step or missing something obvious? I created a morph before and didn't like it so I deleted it, but every one I have done since then has literally disappeared on its way to layout.

I have changed names, files, etc. recreated the morph several times, checked the point count , everything I could think of. But I am a rank beginner at Lightwave so I think I must have changed something or missed something.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Betsy

Castius
01-11-2005, 10:11 AM
name the layer in modeler.

spec24
01-11-2005, 01:23 PM
I would be curious to know if this solves that problem (naming the layer). I've had lots of problems with morphs between modeler and LW. Whenever I made an "absolute" morph as apposed to a "relative" morph the absolute's would not show up in Layout - after the model had already been in layou. Relative's would. I've had other minor quircky things too but I would suggest make sure you don't use "absolute" - only use relative.