PDA

View Full Version : NES freak

otacon
01-10-2005, 09:56 PM
This is a scene i did with my old nintendo model i had laying around. :D

adrian
01-11-2005, 12:32 AM
That's nice, although a little dark perhaps?

Adrian.

Lude
01-11-2005, 07:19 AM
na it's not to dark - it's mooood lighting typical of someone sitting in there lamp shaded bedroom till 4 in the morning gaming till there eyes go red :)

Lude
01-11-2005, 07:20 AM
for get that - lol

it's the tv lighting the room - nice

Zarathustra
01-11-2005, 08:17 AM
Yeah, I like it dark. Has everyone hung a Bladerunner poster in their room at one point in their life?

I never had NES. Is the screen image supposed to be over too far to the right?

sidetrak
01-11-2005, 02:35 PM
very nice :D

lardbros
01-12-2005, 04:14 PM
What ever happened to nintendo? I have always stuck by them and bought every console they have released... have the best games collection ever, yet they still end up with crap publicity, they need the head honchos from Sony!

GREAT SCENE.... i love it... reminds me of many a late night/VERY early morning playing the classics!

tonsofpcs
01-13-2005, 09:49 AM
As mentioned earlier, the image is offset too much to the right. Also, may I suggest putting a sticky note or a napkin somewhere with the Konami Super Code (Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start) written on it, it would just add to it so much :D. Also, the floor is too clean, another controller or two (and maybe even a Four-Score) would make it even more realistic.

BTW: My NES was still hooked up until a few months ago when the RF modulator/Power distribution unit died, I'm in the process of scrounging for parts ;)

Zarathustra
01-13-2005, 09:57 AM
as long as we're nit-picking, what's up with the white border around the Bladerunner poster? It's wobbly

meatycheesyboy
01-13-2005, 05:55 PM
As mentioned earlier, the image is offset too much to the right.

I've never seen an old TV that had a centered picture. I think in this case it might be a little too extreme but don't center it.

BTW, does the controller cord cut into the cartridge to the left of the controller?

otacon
01-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the crits. I was wanting to add some more to the ground, but i wasnt sure what to put. The border on the poster is messed up, but i kept it anyway, maybe it got cutout wrong or something. :p I think the image is a little too far to the right on the screen, strangely i never noticed it when i was working on the scene. And the controller cord does get cut off, someone pointed that out to me on another forum, i forgot to move it when i added those games on the table. :rolleyes: