PDA

View Full Version : Im New :)

TheUntouchableO
01-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Hey Guys , I am new to lightwave and im currently working on 7.0 , i have created a few simple objects and animations . I want to improve at making complex , reallistic images (rather than animations) . i am looking for somebody who can help me , i have msn ([email protected]) and aim (cannellandy) , add me if you are willing to help me , or if you could give me the address to a website that has tutorials that will help me improve . Reply To this post please guys !!

noiseboy
01-10-2005, 04:25 PM
One of the most impressive things about the lightwave community online is the amount of people who have produced tutorials on just about facet of Lightwave. There are a huge number on the Newtek site alone without even going to http://members.shaw.ca/lightwavetutorials/Main_Menu.htm for example. Get hold of some of the excellent books, search these very forums and Spinquad and others, lurk, listen and ask. Usually precise questions are likely to get answered rather than globally vague questions, and always search the forums before asking a question, most times the answer is out there....

mattclary
01-11-2005, 04:12 AM
Start working on tutorials, maybe buy "Inside LightWave [8]". If you have problems, we will be right here. ;)