PDA

View Full Version : Problem with model export from Realviz Imagemodeler

Rachhpal Sahota
01-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Hi guys, I am new to Lightwave. I just bought the Lightwave8/Realviz Imagemodeler bundel from Newtek. I created a project (just the tutorial in realviz) and after creating an object in the Image modeler, exported it in the Lightwave format (the only lightwave option was the *.lws option for Lightwave 6). However, when I load the scene in Lightwave layout, it does not find the object in the scene file created by the imagemodeler - First I thought I was doing something wrong, so I tried to load one of the scenes that came with the imagemodler - the same result. Lightwave layout knows the object by name that should be in the scene, but it does not see it there - it asks if it can replace that object with another object.
Please help

Thank you & best regards,

Rp

JamesCurtis
01-08-2005, 12:51 PM
I don't have Imagemodeler, but I think you are experiencing this because Lightwave's Content directory is not correctly pointing to the folder where Imagemodeler's .lws file said the saved files are. If not set properly Lightwave will give this error and request for the proper file(s) location.